"He is a very nice guy and I'm glad I can see this other part of him.", Jorginho Surprised with what one of his teammates did for him as he makes Chelsea feelings clear with Recent Arsenal post, Arsenal is family"



 "He is a very nice guy and I'm glad I can see this other part of him.", Jorginho Surprised with what one of his teammates did for him as he makes Chelsea feelings clear with Recent Arsenal post, Arsenal is family"

 "He is a very nice guy and I'm glad I can see this other part of him.", Jorginho Surprised with what one of his teammates did for him as he makes Chelsea feelings clear with Recent Arsenal post, Arsenal is family"

 "He is a very nice guy and I'm glad I can see this other part of him.", Jorginho Surprised with what one of his teammates did for him as he makes Chelsea feelings clear with Recent Arsenal post, Arsenal is family"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal terms agreed:Arsenal set to sell FANS FAVORITE to London Rival Man City -Fee already agreed,player will now move in the Summer